Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

We had PERFECT weather for our weekend on the Lake! Due to my parents remodeling and trying to get their new house ready, their weekends were tied up at the house so this was our first time on the lake all summer. My uncle, aunt, cousin and some of their friends came for the weekend and we had the best time! Landon loved jumping off from the top of the boat over and over again. As soon as his little body hit the water, he was swimming back to the boat to climb the ladder and do it all over again. My kids have no fear and I love it! (for the most part ;P)
Saturday we left around 4:00 and went home to rest for a bit before going to Levi and Shelby's pool party at the Rec Center. We had such a good time! We were definitely water logged at the end of our day though. Sunday morning we went to Church then back to the lake. We just had such a wonderful weekend full of good food, family and friends!



















So peaceful





God's artwork blows me away every time I see a sunset. 
Stunning.


My dad and Adalyn danced the night away!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...