Friday, March 16, 2012

6 months old!

Can you believe it? Landon is 6 months old today! WOW! It is hard for me to wrap my mind around. Before we had kids, I always heard the saying, "Time goes by so fast". To me, it really never did. It always seemed like it was going to be FOREVERRRR before we were on summer break from school, or until we went on our next vacation, or until Adam and I got married, and I could go on and on. Now, in a blink of an eye, I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter and a 6 month old baby boy! Seriously, time has never gone by so fast! To update you on my now 6 month old, he has 1 tooth, (2nd one should be anytime now!), he is sitting up, very close to crawling, (he is trying so hard!) drinks from his sippy cup and loves it, he is wearing 6-9 month and 9 month clothing, still is size 3 diapers, rolls to get where he wants to go, he is a tummy sleeper, drools like crazy, is saying " da da da da" (adam's pretty proud of that... Adalyn said "ma ma ma first") loves sitting in his highchair to eat, naps great, loves bath time,is very ticklish, he is starting to like his car seat more and more, could sit in his stroller all day while we are outside, just like any baby, will chew on anything that crosses his path, and is in absolute awe of his big sister. He is such a joy and we are so in love!

Happy 6 months Landon Riley Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...