Friday, March 2, 2012

To the attic it goes

I have officially put up another toy of Landon's. First his swing, now his play gym. That play gym was endless entertainment for him for months. Now, it does nothing for him. As soon as I lay him under it, he flips over and continues to do so until he has some how managed to flip and wiggle his way out from under it. I like the fact that i have one less thing to clutter my living room but we will soon be adding another toy to take up more space. The jumper-roo.It's boxed up in the attic so we will get it down this weekend. Adalyn was never a "jumper" of a baby. I have seen babies who jump like crazy. She would just hop a little. Maybe Landon will be one of those babies who loves to jump. In other news, he is doing really well sitting up. He is getting better everyday. He sits up longer if there is a toy in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...