Friday, March 2, 2012

I've seen it all

Yesterday morning I could have sworn my eyes popped out of my head. It was around 8:00 and I was walking through the living room to put Landon down for his nap. As I was doing so, I noticed Adalyn standing in front of the recliner with her hands in her diaper. As I examined even closer, I noticed pee was shooting out of her diaper onto the carpet and all over her pajamas. UMM HELLO?? What are you doing?! I quickly put Landon in his bed and rushed back to the living room. Come to find out, Adalyn was trying to "catch" her pee pee with her hands. Needless to say, I was not happy. Not only did it get on the carpet and her pajamas, as soon as she took her hands out of her diaper she put them on the recliner. I cleaned the carpet, the recliner, and threw her clothes in the wash along with another load. I explained how this was NOT acceptable and to never do it again. We shall see.... Today, the story is funny. Yesterday, it was not. I know one day when I read back on this story, I will find it hilarious. Today though, it's still just funny. I think I need a couple more days for it to be hilarious. Oh Adalyn my dear- you keep it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...