Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A new means of transportation

It's official... Landon is mobile! No, he's not crawling to get where he wants to go, he is rolling. The kids and I were playing in Adalyn's room yesterday and I had Landon in the center of her rug. He watches her like a hawk and lately has been trying with all of his might to crawl to go after her. I figure we have another month or so before he is crawling, but he figured out how to roll to get where he wants to go. He has been rolling over for weeks now and as soon as he hits his belly, he will be fine for a few minutes then he whines because he doesnt know what to do next. That isn't a problem anymore. As soon as he hit his tummy, he would roll to his back. As soon as he was on his back, he rolled to his tummy. I was amazed and completely shocked that he went from the center of the rug all the way to Adalyn's toy chest. I brought him back to the center of the rug and this time he rolled all the way to the window. Brought him back and he decided he wanted to roll to her closet. I ended up grabbing the video camera so I could record him. It reminds me of when I was a kid. Anytime I saw a hill, I felt the need to roll down it. So Landon's means of traveling is rolling. I went to sew last night and Adam told me he left landon in the middle of our bed so he could get Adalyn her pajamas. When he came back, he had rolled over twice within a minute or so he had walked out of the room. The days of us plopping him down where ever are over. I can't wait for him to crawl. I am loving all of these milestones!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...