Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sideways

Yesterday morning when I went to get Landon out of his crib, I noticed he had somehow scooted himself sideways in his bed. He was perfectly wedge with his head at the head board and feet at the foot board. That's a sign that tells me he is (almost) on the move. This morning when I went to get him, he was slightly sideways but pretty much in the same position we left him in last night. I propped Landon on the couch this morning, gave him the remote control, and placed the boppy somewhat around him and I went into the kitchen to wash Adalyn's sippy cup. Adalyn was busy playing with her "tent"
and I left Landon chewing on the remote. As I was washing the cup, I noticed it got really quiet in the living room. This is never good when you have 2 kids. Well, come to find out, Landon had fallen flat on his back and was straining to get up and Adalyn was concentrating on none other than Mickey Mouse. Whew. Nothing bad happened. I just propped him back up and went on about my business. After a while, I put Landon in his excersaucer and I got the Pledge out and started dusting. Adalyn loves to help me so I always get her a rag, too. We were dusting the TV stand and she so calmly turns and says to Landon, "Bubba, this is a chemical. Do not touch. Only big girls." That girl knows how to make me laugh! We keep allof our cleaning stuff locked under the sink. I always tell her their are chemicals under there and that is why it's locked and we can't play in that cabinet. So by her saying that to landon reassured me that she does listen! Sometimes! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...