Monday, February 13, 2012

Big girl panties

Adalyn used the potty 7 times yesterday. All last week when she didnt use the potty she would come to me whinning telling me she was wet and was asking me to change her. My eyes got as big as saucers and I said to myself, "OOOOK. something's gotta change!" for her to be able to tell me that just tells me she is definitely ready (or almost) ready to be OUT of diapers. Which would be great to only have 1 baby in diapers. So, with lots of advice, I am just letting her wear panties today. She has already peed through 1 pair but the second time she told me she needed to go. the 3rd time however she pooped a little. haha. ugh. So, we are on our 3rd pair this morning and its 8:30! Practice makes perfect though, right? =) I have all day to help her with it, except when Im feeding Landon. Im stuck on the couch until he is finished and at times she will take off her own diaper (after she peed) and tell me she needs to go. A little late Adalyn! So since I can't get up to put a new diaper on her, she just has to go commando until I can get up and change her. So during the whole time Im feeding Landon im just praying she doesnt pee on my new carpet.

On our way home from church yesterday Landon cried himself to sleep in the car. He was SO tired that the crying only lasted a few minutes until her tuckered out. He slept from 12:30 until 3:15 yesterday afternoon. Adalyn took a 2 hour nap, and I napped for an hour while Adam had to go to a program at school. It was a relaxing afternoon! We made a pizza and then headed back to church that night.

I don't have any recent pictures to upload but here is one from the other night. Just like any guy, fill up their bellies and they pass out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...