Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Look who's 5 months old!

Landon turned 5 months old Thursday, February 16.

I keep saying this, but the older Landon gets, the more fun he is! Ah, he is such a joy. He is really trying to sit up on his own. When he starts going back, he will try and pull himself forward to get his balance. I was able to snap quite a few pictures of him practicing.
Aside from trying to sit up, he is a major roller. I can barely keep him on his back anymore. He is dying to crawl. I can just tell. He pulls his legs up to his stomach and grabs the rug to help him go. He tries so hard he ends up getting on his side and then fusses because he can't figure out what to do next. I have a feeling he will crawl (then walk) pretty early. Adalyn was walking at 9 1/2 months and crawling at 6 1/2. I can just tell he wants so bad to keep up with Adalyn. It amazes me to watch them together. His face lights up everytime she comes over to talk to him. She is such a huge help. At times I can hear him whinning in his excersaucer if Im in another room doing something. I can tell Adalyn to go talk to him and he just stares at her in awe. I really can't wait for him to be mobile so they can play together. These 5 months have come so fast... I am looking forward to each new milestone as the months pass by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...