Friday, February 10, 2012

Adalyn's 1st Artwork

Wednesday night at Church Adalyn made her very first piece of artwork. I was so surprised how happy and sad it made me at the same time. It really melted my heart to know that she worked on something to give to us. It is the prettiest heart I have ever seen in my life. We kept telling her on the way home how much we loved it and how beautiful it was. It made her feel really good I could tell. She just kept smiling and as soon as we pulled in the driveway, she said, " I made it for you momma". It is proudly hanging on our refridgerator. I now know why parents want to keep every piece of artwork their children do. Thank you Adalyn for making mine and your daddys night with your precious heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...