Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The latest on everything

Since we got home from Gatlinburg, I have not been able to breathe or taste my food (or even water)thanks to a major sinus infection. Since I'm nursing, I can't take anything for it so I have to deal with it until it decides its ready to leave me and move on to someone else. My ears pop everytime I swallow and my eyes are killing me. Hopefully it will pass soon. Yesterday the kids and I were playing in Adalyn's room. I noticed Landon's pants were tight on him so I left him on the rug (in the center of the room) and went to get him more pants. I walked back to find Adalyn dragging him by his legs headed towards the door. She had almost made it but I walked in just in time to stop her. I looked at landon's face and it looked like he was enjoying the ride. He had the biggest grin on his face and Adalyn was just chuckling. I told her she didn't need to do that and that it may hurt him. I then buried my face in the carpet so I could silently laugh to myself. We never have any dull moments in this house. The potty training is still going fairly well... for the most part. She asked me to wear "big girl minnie mouse panties" yesterday so I explained that we do not pee (or poop) in them and to tell me if she needed to. She did great all morning until lunch time. She decided to pee while sitting in her booster chair. Thanks Adalyn. The past few days whenever she pees (and im not in the room) I walk in to her standing naked or she will bring me her diaper and asks me to get her a new one... This is really bugging me. She cant stand the way it feels so she takes it off as soon as she can. I try to catch her and tell her not to, but it's obviously not registering with her. I feel at a loss with all of this. Its very frustrating. Done with my rant. Here are my cute kiddos! (along with Adalyn's oreo mouth and messy hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...