Saturday, February 11, 2012

My BIG boy

Landon will be 5 months old next Thursday and yesterday I dressed him in a 6-12 month outfit! I couldn't believe how well it fit him. His closet is packed full of clothes, but since he is growing like a weed, all of his clothing is obviously sized for the seasons, it looks like he will be wearing a lot of short sleeves in the month of March and April. Since he is wearing 6 months now and some larger, all of his 9 month clothes are summer clothes! Thank goodness all of the local consignment shops will be opening in March! Shopping spree for my kiddos. I think I enjoy buying them clothes more than I do myself. Landon is changing everyday and has such an amazing personality. He is a very content little thing. Very laid back which is exactly what I prayed for when I found out I was having a boy. That he would be just like Adam. Easy going and laid back. He sleeps like a champ now. Bedtime is around 9:30-10:00 and I feed him around 6:00-6:30. Our routine everyday is the same so he is on a great schedule too. That always helps me out since I have Adalyn to play with, too! We boxed up his swing last weekend. He hadn't been in it for about 2 months so I was more than ready to get it out of the way! He is loves to eat. Still every 3 hours during the day and now for supper he is eating solids. This week has been sweet potatoes. We will do Avocado next week. We had his 4 month pictures taken last Sunday. They turned out amazing. I am so happy with them!






Here are a few of Adalyn's 4 month session. They still look so much alike to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...