Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hide

Adalyn's favorite game of all is to play hide and seek. She would play all day long if you let her. Anytime one of us has left and when we get back home, she hears us coming in the door. She immediately gets excited and if she can't find a hiding spot quick enough, she will sit in the floor with her hands over her eyes. She really thinks we can't see her so we always act like we are searching for her. After a few seconds, she says, "BOO!". we act scared and she thinks it's just the greatest thing. She also likes when we make a tent over her table in the play room. She, of course, hides and yells,"daddy come find me. mommy come find me" over and over again until we come in there to find shes under the table. Who would have known?!

As you can see, she needed her barn and farm animals with her, too.

She is also a mad cooker


pulling out her favorite book... Roar of a Snore. She has this entire book memorized.

Her hair looks so dark!

We decided to go to the basketball game last night. We knew Adalyn enjoyed going and it gave us something to do so we got everyone ready and left. She was so good.(until we left, she cried all the way to the car) She even told us she needed to go potty and she did. She has been doing so good. She goes a couple times a day. She went 4 times yesterday. She even went this morning at Manchester Tire and Break. Im really hoping she is starting to get the idea of this. Since I mentioned Manchester Tire and Brake, I'll update you on my luck. We bought brand new tires in December. I get home yesterday afternoon after meeting my granddad and I hear a noise coming from my car but didnt think too much about it. Adam walked outside this morning and my tired was completely flat. That noise I was hearing was air coming out of my tire. I had ran over a 3 inch screw according to the guy at the tire shop. Anyway, it's fixed now so Im thankful for that. Adam and Adalyn are at the farm today so it's just Landon and I right now. Im dropping him off at my parents later so I can head to my grandparents house to get some sewing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...