Saturday, December 1, 2012

Adalyn's letter to Santa

While Nancy was here Thursday, she asked Adalyn what she wanted for Christmas and they wrote a letter to Santa. When I came home and read it, I couldn't help but to laugh. I have NO idea where she gets this stuff! Dear Santa, My name is Adalyn May Clark. I am 3 years old. Landon is 1. I have been a good girl. My mama needs kitchen towels and cooking stuff. Daddy has a bad wire on his 4-wheeler and needs some stuff to fix it. Landon needs a crocodile Dream Lite. I want: 1. a "Pop the Pig" game 2. A new bathroom so I don't have to share with my brother 3. A crayola Airbrush marker set 4. A Ladybug Dream Lite 5. A barbie doll with extra clothes 6. a tea set with real tea 7. New shoes- mine don't fit 8. A Trampoline. I that not the sweetest thing?! But first, let's set the story straight. I don't need new kitchen stuff. I have way more than I need anyway. It is true Adam needs to get the 4-wheeler fixed. I have no idea if they even make a Crocodile Dream Lite. I do not know what a "Pop the Pig" game is. I'm not real sure if I have ever seen a Crayola Airbrush marker set but it sounds legit. I'm pretty sure they make a Ladybug Dream Lite. She doesn't even have a Barbie doll, just the one's a Jerry and Nancy's house. They obviously have made a big impression to her. She has a tea set. Got it for her birthday. It pours "fake" tea so I guess that's why she wants a "real" set. And she got boots and tennis shoes for her birthday...and they do fit. And I can see why she wants a trampoline... they are tons of fun! I'm interested to see what her letter to Santa will sound like next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...