Monday, May 6, 2013

Playing in the mud

It has rained so much lately we haven't been able to play outside as much as normal. It's safe to say... I am OVER the rain. But, since I am a farmer's wife, I have been told I shouldn't say that....

Anyway, I took these pictures last Tuesday. (I think) It was warm and sunny and Adam mowed on that day. Of course, with Landon's help. Landon eventually got off the mower to play with Adalyn and I. He came across a little hole right by our driveway that was holding water and of course, it was muddy. He started playing in it and I didn't even feel like telling him not to. I thought, Oh what the heck. They have to take a bath anyway, so I let him go at it. He had a ball. He would look at his hands, then look at me and say, "Messy, Messy". Adalyn had to join in on the fun, too. That's when I went inside and grabbed my camera.



Does this mean he will have curly hair?!

Dirty boy!

Adalyn joining in on the messy fun
He was saying, "Help".



They had so much fun playing in this tiny mud hole. I put them in the bath as soon as we went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...