Friday, September 13, 2013

Our week in iPhone pictures

A look into our week from my iPhone

Last Friday, Adam had to kiss a camel at school! The entire school was outside to watch and Nancy took the kids to watch, too. They loved it!


Adalyn and I went shopping with my mom Saturday. We literally shopped until we dropped! 

One of his favorite places to play with his tractors (check out that tongue sticking out... he has Anderson in his blood)

Monday afternoon when we got home from work, Landon wanted to swing. This was the end result.

A hot afternoon calls for a popsicle! (Don't you just love those beautiful curls?)

I walked into the playroom to find this...

No caption needed

A pig tail kind of day

These two held hands the entire way to Church Wednesday evening. They continued holding hands walking to the play ground. Absolutely melts my heart.

We had a surprise visitor! Aunt Sherrie and PaPaw stopped by after work. Adalyn asked Sherrie to chase her the entire time while Landon proceeded to call her "Marsha" the entire time. (Marsha is another aunt. Must be easier to say than "Sherrie". haha) Notice the book in his hand? It's a Tractor book we haven't seen in a few weeks. (Thanks to Adalyn for finding it under the couch) He was very attached to it and absolutely would not put it down to ride his bicycle. 

Yesterday (Thursday) I took Landon to see Dr. Eastham while he was accepting walk-ins. He got his fingers smashed last Friday and his fingernail has gotten really white/yellow due to it be full of what looks like puss underneath. It doesn't bother him but I was afraid of staph and wanted to see if it needed to be drained. I was praying he would not have to drain it. Getting Landon's haircut it a big ordeal, I couldn't imagine holding him down so they could drill a hole through his nail. Yuck- I don't even want to think about it. Thankfully, no hole was needed in his nail. Dr. Eastham said he doesn't have blood under it so he prescribed an antibiotic to watch for staph and said we should let his finger soak in warm water and Epsom salt a couple of times a day. We go next Wednesday anyway for his 2 year check up (How is that possible?!?) so he will take a look at it again then. While we waited, we looked at books. I picked a book about Frogs and he searched the entire book for a Tractor. He said, "No tractor" so I put it back and searched until I found a farm book. Score! Happy kid.
They weighed him and he weighs 31 lbs 8 oz. 

Until next time! Have a great weekend. I know we will-- we are having a big birthday party for a certain 2 year old!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...