Monday, September 16, 2013

Landon's Tractor Birthday Party!

Saturday was a gorgeous day! The weather could not have been more perfect to celebrate Landon turning 2! I have been planning his party since earlier this summer. The theme was very obvious as to what it should be... Tractors! Landon is in love with any type of tractor or farm equipment. He has a million toy tractors so that made it really easy to decorate with. The party started at 4:00 Saturday, September 14. Once the kids woke up from an afternoon nap, it was party time!

Before the party started, I took Landon out front to take some pictures of him in front of one of our Willow trees. I did the same thing last year so this may become a tradition!








Of course I made his shirt!

Outside decorations- nothing too much, but you have to have balloons for a birthday party!

 Door Sign 

He stopped and yelled, "Come on Momma!"

I asked Landon to show me his belly...

Details!

Invitation

Poster I made so we can remember what things Landon liked at 2 years old!



The Cake-- it was perfect! 













Landon loved his Tractor Balloon-- the balloon was huge! Totally worth 5 bucks!

Everyone watched football and played outside with the kids. It was a lot of fun and I know all the kids had a blast. Thanks Levi for letting us borrow your bounce house!






Lots of running and playing went on!






Silly kid! He was cracking up

Cousins- Jackson, Hannah, Adalyn

A bunch of cousins!
Hannah, Colin, Adalyn, Hunter, Landon, Jackson, Tori and Matthew


Some of the kids checking out our chickens! (Totally aganist our neighborhood rules!)


Present time!












After presents, we went back outside to play! Landon got a Bob Cat and he walked straight to the back yard and sat down and started playing with it.




Next, it was cake time! Landon absolutely loved everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to him! He smiled and looked around at everyone the entire time. He was loving it! (seeing my clock in the background reminds me I need to change the battery lol)






Seeing him so excited as we all sang to him made my heart so happy. I mean look at his sweet smile! 

After cake, we went back outside to play some more!







Once everyone left, Jerry, Nancy, Tori and Hunter stayed a bit and played in the living room floor with all of Landon's new toys. 




It was around 8:00 or so when they left. We fixed a picnic in the living room and had some left over chicken fingers, chips and cookies and watched Disney Jr while we played with his toys. We then gave them a bath and put them to bed! Landon had so much fun at his birthday party and we are so thankful for our family and friends! (Granna and Granddaddy weren't there due to the fact my nephew was born so they made the trip to Florida to be with Christopher, Brandy and sweet Hunter!) 

As I was getting Landon ready for bed after the party, he put his bob cat and combine (new toys he received) on his green rug in his room. We sat in his chair as I read him books and he drank his milk. We then brushed teeth and changed his diaper and as I sat back down to love on him for a bit, he turned towards his toys and said, "Night night bob tat. Night night combine" It was the most precious thing ever! He is so sweet with his toys. 

What an awesome day we had celebrating Landon! We sure do love our tractor loving boy!

Read my Birth Story here!

Read about Landon's 1st Birthday here!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...