Monday, October 1, 2012

Landon's Birthday Party

I am just now finding time to upload photos from Landon's birthday party. I loved every single detail about his 1st birthday and wouldn't change a thing about it! It was so much fun! The Cakes--- I do believe he had the cutest cakes I have ever seen. They exceeded my expectations!!
The food set-up
His birthday outfit that I made for him
Monthly banner
a large "1" with pictures of him throughout his first year
Door Sign-- loved that people saw this as they came inside!
His party invitation
Decoration-- I love the old-timey wagon. It was my brothers wagon when he was a baby and I'm so glad I got to add it to our party decor!
We got Landon his very own chair from Pottery Barn. We got one for Adalyn when she turned 1 and it is seriously the most used "toy" item in our house. She uses hers all the time and Landon loved climbing and sitting in hers so it just made sense to get him his own!
Present time!
Water break!
Time for Cake! (Which he cared nothing about!)
Celebrating with the birthday boy!
He had a great day filled with friends and family who love him so much! Happy 1st Birthday Landon Riley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...