Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A blast from the past

Happy (almost) Halloween! I thought it would be nice to recap previous Halloweens so everyone can see how much your little one(s) can change in a year! October 29, 2009-- 15 days away from having Adalyn. She was a "pumpkin" for her 1st Halloween!
Halloween 2010-- Adalyn was a few days away from being ONE and was a sweet Peppermint!
and my favorite part about her costume...
Halloween 2011-- Just a few days away from being TWO and she was Minnie Mouse! I have to say, I LOVE the way this costume turned out!! I had invisioned it in my head for so long that I started doubting my "costume putting together" skills. Once I got her dressed, I was in awe. I do believe she is the prettiest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen. Landon was like 6 or 7 weeks old at the time. I didn't have a costume for him but I did make him a onesie with a sock monkey on it. He stayed in his stroller pretty much the entire time.
and this was Landon that night once we got home... oh yikes, I do not miss that newborn stage.
Halloween 2013-- Adalyn is a few days away from being THREE and Landon is almost 14 months old! You will find out what they are dressing up as tomorrow. ;) I can't spoil it the night before! I hope everyone has a fun Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...