Friday, March 14, 2014

Life from my iPhone

Just a quick update for everyone via a few pictures from my phone. 

Just another day on the farm.

This was after a really big rain and they had to walk through every water puddle they saw.

We had a warm afternoon a few weeks ago. My dad was at the house helping Adam build the frame for our bathroom mirror and I let the kids dig in our flower pots on the deck. They played in the dirt for about 30-40 minutes without arguing. 
I didn't care what kind of mess they were making. 
I will let them play in those flower pots every.single.day. if they will play nicely with each other.

I can't remember what afternoon this was, it's been a week or so ago. I walked in to wake Adalyn up from her nap and this is how I found her.

So glad the weather is getting warmer! 
We all got push-ups at the store the other day while we were farming.

My little Gymnast the past two weeks at class. 
Everytime she gets on the uneven bars, she stops and looks at me and says,
"Take my picture!"
Somebody loves the camera...

She loves doing handstands!
She reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. 
I tumbled everywhere I could. 
In the kitchen, in my room, in the yard, at Church, in the hallways at school. 
She does the same thing and I love to watch her!

I have a hutch in our kitchen that the love to play in and there are two cabinets at the bottom that are big enough for them to get in. 
Well, they discovered the very bottom shelf and thought it would be a good idea to both squeeze in there.
It was a fail.

After bath one night.
 Adalyn loves to tote him around. 
Sometimes he lets her, sometimes he doesn't.
She got lucky on this night.


Adalyn before school on Tuesday. 
Such a sweet, sweet girl!

Sunday evening Adam had a meeting at Church before service started. While he was in the meeting, the kids and I played outside. It was such a warm, beautiful afternoon!

As soon as I got home from work yesterday, Adam had to head back to church for another meeting. We played outside and when we came back in, Landon started playing with his tractors and diggers. He had a small bowl of Goldfish and he would scoop each cracker up with his Bobcat and dump it in the dump truck. He had a ball doing this and thought it was hilarious.

Then he ate them!
He was so proud!

Then I flipped the camera to where he could see himself on the screen.
He immediately started making these faces all on his own. It was hilarious.

Isn't he cute?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...