Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring pictures!

Last Saturday morning we got the kids dressed and headed to Pelham like we always do every Saturday morning. This time though we were meeting Brandy and Hunter to snap some pictures of all three kids in the buttercup field. We met at 9:00 and the kids did an awesome job! The weather was perfect and we had such a great time. Adam and I learned about this field not too long after we were married. That first March of our marriage, I remember stopping by to take our picture in it before going to dinner in Chattanooga. I don't have that picture with me since I'm not on our home computer so I'll try to add it later if I can remember. 

When Adalyn was 16 months old, we took her to the field for the first time. 


I was 8 weeks pregnant with Landon when we took these pictures- and no one knew!

The following March meant Adalyn was 28 months old and Landon was 5 1/2 months old. I don't remember why we didn't think to take them. It probably had something to do with lack of sleep. Yeah, that's it. 

The next March (2013) Adalyn was 3 and Landon was 18 months old. I remember this day just like it was last week! These years keep going by faster and faster!

3 year old Adalyn

18 month old Landon

Sweet kiddos

This year was extra special because Hunter was able to be apart of them! He is 6 months old and is just so darn cute! He has the longest eyelashes ever (lucky thing!) The entire time we were taking pictures and moving the kids from one spot to the other, he did not make a sound. Adalyn toted him around like he was a baby doll and he gladly let her do it. He is so calm and just loves taking everything in. 
I had so much fun taking their pictures!

4 year old Adalyn

2 1/2 year old Landon

6 month old Hunter

My mom has a really huge frame that holds a 16X20 photo. She has changed it out every couple of months since my kids were babies. In November, she was able to add a photo of all 3 of her grandkids. She was wanting an updated one and since Christopher and Brandy came in last weekend, we knew the buttercup field would be the best place to go! 










Towards the end, Landon found some sticks. As I started taking his picture, I couldn't help but to think that that is so him. A little boy and their sticks. He immediately got into "pirate" mode and started saying, "Aghh!" 
I just love all this boy stuff!






HAPPY SPRING! 
Can't wait to visit the buttercup field again next year!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...