Thursday, March 27, 2014

My 27th Birthday!

My 27th birthday fell on a Sunday this year and I loved that it did! Nothing like going to Church and spending the rest of the day with your family. I woke up to birthday cards, flowers, Oreos ;), and a pair of Toms! After Church, we headed straight to my parents. We had BBQ sandwiches for lunch then we all watched Frozen and took a long nap. There is nothing a mother wants more than a nap on a Sunday afternoon. :) I am so glad my kids love to nap, too! When we woke up, the kids played and got in the hot tub with Adam. Adam then had to leave for a quick meeting at Church and while he was gone, my mom and I started dinner. By the time Adam arrived back at the house, dinner was almost ready!
 I requested fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, green beans, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and rolls! (talk about carb overload, huh? BUT, I only turn 27 once! ;)
I didn't even eat the corn or mashed potatoes, I was so full from everything else! My birthday dessert was an oreo dessert my mom and Adalyn made for me. Since I do not like cake, this oreo dessert is my "cake"! And oh was it delicious!

My day (after Church) was spent in sweats with my family and eating my favorite foods- what more could I ask for?! I am so blessed!
I had a wonderful birthday!

I have spent every birthday with Adam since I turned 15. 
How cool is it that now at 27, I am spending it with my 4 and 2 year old?
Blessed!!

I love my momma!

and I love my daddy!

So thankful for these two!


Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Another thing that made this birthday so special is the fact that Adalyn can sign her name (and Landon's!) on my card. 
Just yet another sign that she is growing up on me!
See her rainbow to the left? And the two sunshines on the right? 
LOVE

The circles are balloons :) and you can see where she wrote Landon's name underneath hers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...