Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Adalyn's homework

It was Adalyn's turn to bring home the class pet to take care of over the weekend. He is a stuffed dog named Max and she absolutely loved the "responsibility" of taking care of him. We even fed him Frosted Flakes as his dog food and she took him outside to "potty" every night. He slept with her and she even toted him to the farm. She had a fun weekend taking care of him!

Before returning back to school on Tuesday, she had to write in the designated notebook about what they did together and had to draw a picture. Adam helped her with her homework Monday night and when she was finished, she was SO proud of herself!!



"I made Max a bed. I took him to potty. I took him to the farm."
Not bad for a 4 1/2 year old huh? Adam of course had to tell her how to spell each word but I'm just super impressed with her writing. 
The drawing (as if you couldn't tell lol) is her bed and the smaller rectangle on top of the bed is the pallet Max slept on. ;)
The brown in the upper left corner I think she said was her night stand and the black maybe her window? haha- not sure but none the less, I am proud of her!

She gets so excited every time she has homework to do. I know she will love school when she officially starts next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...