Friday, November 19, 2010

Adalyn's First Birthday!

Adalyn's first birthday was this past Saturday, November 13. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we had a great party! She was her happy little self all day long. She took 2 long naps before her party which was great. That gave us time to get things done and the fact that she wouldn't be moody. ha.

It's the Birthday Girl!

Her very own chair from mommy and daddy


(as you can see, she was overly excited about her new, pink chair.)

Her birthday outfit



The Cakes

The Set-up

Monthly Photo Banner


Birthday Banner


Cake Time!






With mama and daddy

I will definitely always treasure this picture... Adalyn's Greatmother Cleta May Anderson. ( Adalyn's middle name is from her)

Adalyn is ONE!

Holding my "baby" before we put her to bed. She had a long, exciting day!


Adalyn had a "Pink & Green" birthday party and it was an aboslute blast! We are so very blessed with wonderful friends and family. As most of you know, I am not big on "themes" so I was able to plan her party the way I wanted to since she can't really tell me what she likes at this stage! Im sure next year it will be a different story, which is fine by me. I think it will be neat when she tells me what kind of birthday party she wants.

We Love You Birthday Girl!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison! The Kake Lady here in Manchester made it for me. She is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...