Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12, 2009

So this day last year was a pretty exciting/nervous day for me.(and im sure adam as well). I worked up until the end of my pregnancy which was fantastic by me. I stongly believe it helped me during my labor! I never slowed down a bit during my pregnancy(well, maybe during the 1st trimester b/c i was SO sick) and I honestly feel that is what made my labor and delivery a piece of cake! (thank you Lord) Sunday was my last day, then I was able to "rest" Monday-Thursday. This day last year was the day we would be checking into Baptist Hospital to have my baby. Becasue of the fact that I was getting induced, my doctor told me not to eat after 12 noon on that day! AGHH! Really?? So because I wouldn't be eating for another 24 hours, i ordered O'Charley's ToGo, and went to Adam's work and ate our "last" lunch together in his classroom. I pigged out. Spinach dip, Chicken fingers, french fries, and maybe even a side salad? I stuffed my face, that's for sure. But as you pregnant ladies know, we eat allll the time while pregnant and for them to tell you that you cannot eat after 12 Noon(I had Adalyn at 1:43 PM the NEXT afternoon by the way)you think you might possibly die. I enjoyed lunch with Adam that day. It was so peaceful for some reason. Like everything was just running so slow and perfect. All we could talk about was how exited we were and that we could NOT believe this day was finally here.

Here I am, my last belly shot, at 40 weeks!

Who knew skin could stretch like that. Thankfully, no stretchmarks! I just hope I get that lucky with all of my other kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...