Friday, December 2, 2011

November...

was a very busy and a very rough month for me. (and my family)To start off, the night of Adalyn's birthday party (12th) I ended up getting a stomach virus and spent the entire night in my bathroom. I hate nothing more to throw up and that's what I did for a few hours that night. I am so thankful Adam was by my side helping me! I seriously felt like death was swarming over me. I ended up getting so dehydrated that my milk supply basically vanished. I was so nervous it wouldn't come back. everytime I tried to drink something, I threw it up. The next day trying to nurse Landon was difficult. He kept crying b/c he wasn't getting as much as he wanted so he would nurse for about 10 minutes, scream, then I would have to warm up a bottle for him. This sequence went on for about 5 days. I was having to spend the majority of my time pumping and that monday I drank over 100 oz of water! I was so thirsty but also so determined to get my milk supply back. Thankfully, it's back like nothing ever happend but it definitely gave me a scare. So I got sick Saturday night then Adam got sick Monday night and spent the entire night throwing up. He missed 2 days of work. I am so thankful for my mom coming over to help me with Adalyn and Landon since I still wasn't 100% yet either. Aside from that, My grandmother was put in the hospital the middle of October and after a week or so of being there, we learned that she would not be coming home. She passed away November 17. One the of hardest things I have ever had to experience. With me being in the funeral business for 4 1/2 years, it was so totally different being on the grieving side of it rather than being the funeral director and handling everything. It has been so hard on my entire family but we are getting through it! She was truly one of my best friends and I am so thankful i was able to spend 24 years with her. What's even a better testimony is her and my granddaddy were married for 58 years. What a blessing of God! November was really very busy for us, espically with celebrating Thanksgiving 2 days in a row! Blog to come about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...