Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Phone Dump

I had some pictures on my phone that I wanted to share so these are all very random!



The other night we were playing in the kids play room and Landon got out the box of play food. He proceeds to pick up every piece and "eat" it. He would put it up to his mouth and make a smacking sound. Then he would pick up cups and take a "drink". I had a ball just watching him. I snapped this picture when he was laughing at us laughing at him. He was hilarious!

What do you do when you have to get ready and you have two kids who want to hang all over you? You put them in the bath tub, give them blue shaving cream, and let them have at it!

We rarely let them take a bath in our bath tub. Our tub is huge and they like to use it as a mini pool with a slide attached to it. They have fun but they go crazy! 
-- But speaking of our bathtub, this morning (Tuesday) as I was getting ready for work, Landon kept saying "Bath! Bath!" and proceeded to take off his clothes.
This is as far as he got. He then got mad because he couldn't figure out what he needed to do next. Ha!

Sunday morning was Church and then we spent the afternoon/evening at my mom and dads. They had just gotten back from the Dominican Republic and the kids were SO excited to see them!

I snapped Adalyn's picture before Church. She just looked so darn cute. ;)

When we picked up the kids after Church, they were both hot, sweaty and red. They had just came in from playing on the playground. Landon asked for his water and gulped it down.
Mosquitoes love his skin! Ugh!

Once we arrived at my parents, we ate KFC (YUM!!) and the kids had a picnic in Granna and Granddaddy's room. After giving hugs and kisses to the grandparents, Landon walked straight into their room, pointed at the TV, and said, "Picpicable Me! Picpicable Me!" He wanted to watch Despicable Me. So we fixed them lunch and they both ate on the floor and sat in awe at that movie. They absolutely love it. 
 After lunch and 30 or so minutes of the movie, we changed into our bathing suits and headed out to swim! I think Landon will follow in Adalyn's footsteps when it comes to being a "water kid". He jumps in, swims (or kicks his way) to the steps, gets out, and jumps again. And that is over and over again. He giggles the entire time. We swam all afternoon. Finally went inside to let the kids nap. They climbed in bed with Granna, drank their milk, and watched the rest of Despicable Me. I took advantage of not having a kid wrapped around me and I went and layed out and soaked up some sun. About 45 minutes to an hour later, the kids come out with chalk in hand ready to color on the sidewalk. lol No naps for them! So we all went to the front yard and colored with chalk and played with Singer. By that time, Adam and my dad were just getting back from the farm and Landon asked my dad to "mow gas". AKA- mow grass. They mowed, we swam, and then next thing I know, Landon was asleep. He finished napping in a lounge chair with my mom while we kept swimming. It was such a nice, relaxing afternoon!

Last one--- me and my little buddy before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...