Thursday, August 1, 2013

A bunch of random!

I need to blog some pictures I have taken within the past month so this post will mainly be photos!

The first part of July all it did was rain. On this afternoon we let the kids play in the rain and they had a ball!









Landon discovered the rain gutter
Then he wanted to take a drink

Saturday, July 6 in Pelham with Adam's family



(It was raining on this day, too.)

Oh Look! We have sunshine! and Adam has skills!





She asked me to take her picture. Why does she look so much older?!

Night time snack! "Pop corn and Toy Tory" (Toy Story) as Landon says :)


This was Friday, July 19. We decided to treat the kids and take them to the rec center pool. They both always talk about the slides when we pass by so we knew they would have a blast. and they did!
Adam is totally fake smiling.
Break time!
 Adalyn munching on Goldfish and Raisins. 
We all had so much fun and we took good naps when we got home :)

Levi came to play!

And we went to Carter's 3rd birthday party!



Best Friends :)


Landon and Carter
Her party was at the end of June and it was so much fun for the kids! They had a huge inflatable water slide that Adalyn loved. Landon went down a couple of times and then decided he was over it. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of her sliding!

Swimming at Granna and Granddaddy's
(you can see where my dad was in the process of staining the deck. It's completed now and looks brand new!)
Landon wanted to wear the "glasses".
Singer went swimming, too!







That was photo over load, I know, but I needed to get them on here. A quick update on Adalyn and Landon-- Adalyn is becoming quite the girly girl and is always adamant she carries one of her (many) purses with here where ever we go. She also has to take her notebook and crayons with her anytime we have to get in the car and go somewhere. I don't think I mentioned this during my vacation blog posts, but I bought her a 3 ring notebook and filled it FULL with coloring sheets I printed online (Disney Jr. has awesome printables!) coloring books, Cinderella and Tinkerbell activity books, and sticker sheets. She loved it and it kept her very occupied while we were traveling. To this day, she carries that same notebook around with her to color in. It was such a great idea so I highly suggest making one for your child if they love to stay busy and draw/color all the time. It also helps minimize mess! With everything in the notebook, you don't really have random sheets or coloring books all over your car. (I punched holes in the coloring book) She is still doing Gymnastics every Monday afternoon and she absolutely LOVES it. Those girls are moving non stop for the entire hour and it's great! 
Landon will be 23 months soon and we think he is in the process of cutting his 2 year molars. He is wanting to bite whatever he touches. His cup, bicycle, books, his sister, toys, his finger, anything. I'm hoping that's what it is anyway. He is also starting to say short sentences. He loves to sit out by the section of our driveway that is gravel. He looks at me and points to the ground and says, "Momma! Sit on bom bum!" (bottom) He will also pull me into the playroom and he goes and sits right beside all the books and he says the same thing over and over again until I sit beside him. He will also say " No, I don't yike (like) it" or "I don't want it". He calls the vacuum cleaner , "Baccum cleaner", Banana is "mana" and when he says yes mam, he says, "yes um". This saying is pretty funny and cute, but I have no idea where he heard it from. I can only bet it is from his sister. He will say this over and over and just laugh, "Shake your bom bum! Shake your  bom bum!" He can count to 10 and claps and yells "Yay!" when he's finished. He is a BUSY little thing. Never slowing down until nap or bedtime. His little legs are full of mosquito bites, bruises and scrapes. This past week he has received a huge bruise on his forehead from tripping on our driveway and fell off the monkey bars and landed on his shoulder. He cried for a few minutes but then was fine. I'm thankful he landed the way he did because I'm sure it could have been a lot worse! Whew- boys are rough! Who would have ever thought?! Adam told me I better get use to it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...