Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My robe

We are all about routine in this family. (Which can really save you and your kids from going crazy.) Yesterday morning when Landon woke up he came into our room around 6:00.(Remember? He climbs out of his crib every morning around 6:00 or so. If we are lucky, later, but normally it's around 6.) I had already taken a shower and was in the process of putting my make-up on. He opens the door and smiles at me. Then he walked straight into our closet. I just figured he was going in there to see what he could get into. To my surprise he came out with my robe in his hand. He brought it to me and said, "Momma! Milk!" All I could do was laugh and I grabbed my phone as quick as I could and snapped his picture. Every single morning for like ever, I take a shower and get myself ready before the kids wake up. By the time they are awake, I already have my robe on since I change right before I walk out of the door. He is so use to us sitting in the recliner every morning while he drinks his sippy cup and we watch TV. He is so cuddly in the mornings and I love it. I just found it so funny that he thinks they only way he can drink his milk is if I have my pink robe on. About two weeks ago he kind of did the same thing. By the time he woke up, I was already dressed and ready to walk out of the door. Surprise Surprise- he slept later that day! He grabbed my hand and walked me into my bathroom, then into the closet. He pulled at my clothes and said, "Off! Off!" he grabbed my robe and said, "On, On!" It was the sweetest and funniest thing. So, with my work clothes on, I put my robe on over my clothes and sat down with him so he could drink his milk. Sweet boy! He loves a good routine :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...