Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday at the beach

Monday morning we woke up and  got breakfast started. Adalyn helped with the eggs...
while Landon played with tractors and looked at books.

Then, it was time to head to the beach! This was Christopher and Brandy's last day with us. They left around 11:30 or so. 
Isn't she a doll?


In the picture above, Landon kept saying, "Pee Pee. Pee Pee." The water coming off his shorts was making him think he was peeing.

Here is Adalyn doing a flip. It's amazing to watch her in the water.

He loves his floaties. He just kicks his little legs and would go all around the pool. 

After the pool, we went back to the beach. When I took this picture, Landon had just woken up from a nap. 
Snack of choice, chips and a capri sun.
He is saying, "Ahhhhh" It was so funny. 

Adalyn sat down to drink her Capri Sun, too.
Then she decided she didn't like sitting down on her towel with sand on her.

We dug a big hole for them to play in.





That night, we stayed in. We ordered pizza from Pizza Hut. But I have to add this. The night before (Sunday) while walking around Pier Park, Adalyn kept seeing all of these balloon animals. She kept asking for one but couldn't figure out where they were coming from. So fast forward to Monday evening as my mom, Adalyn and I are driving to pick up the pizza, my mom tells me to dropped her off at Margaritaville so she can get a balloon animal for Adalyn. It was packed so I circled the parking lot and picked her back up. She came out with a flower and a turtle for Landon. Adalyn is SO excited about her new flower balloon hat. I drive to pizza hut, I'm out of the car for maybe 5 minutes, as soon as I get back in, Adalyn is hysterically crying. Like, crazy, yelling, crying. I thought what in the world happened within 5 minutes? Well, her flower popped. The world had come to an end. She was pitiful. We both felt so bad. My mom told her she would go back later that night and get her another one. We all hadn't planned on going out, we just wanted to relax at the condo. But plans changed and Granna and Granddaddy got ready and went back to Pier Park to shop by themselves and to get her yet another balloon. Got to love Grandparents! So they enjoyed a night out by their self. Adam and I took the kids to the pool and we swam for 2 hours! We got out at 9:00 PM and we were all shriveled up so bad. Bath and bed for us was next!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...