Friday, October 25, 2013

Hunter Finn Anderson

On Friday, October 11, I met my nephew for the first time. Hunter was around 4 weeks old (I think?) when they came up to TN to visit. He is so tiny and it reminded me how much I love to hold little babies! Adalyn was in awe of him. Landon didn't really care. He looked at him from time to time but was more interested in playing. Adalyn loved holding him!











We all ate pizza and loved on Hunter the rest of the evening. Landon also received his 4th hair cut that night. It usually begins (and ends) with him screaming bloody murder.  That night was different. Uncle Christopher was holding him and he went the entire hair cut tear free. Whew. 
So glad little Hunter has joined our family! What a blessing he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...