Monday, October 14, 2013

Phone Dump

Just a few pictures off my iPhone today. Enjoy!

A morning of coloring!


Enjoying the weekend with one of our favorite cousins, Casey.


Adalyn played with Carter for a few hours one morning. They came out of her room laughing so hard. This is what we saw. They completely undressed themselves and put on some tutus and shirts from Carter's closet. 


I could watch this girl practice her cartwheels all day. Who knows, we could have a 6 ft gymnast on our hands one day.


She loves coming to see me at work.


Landon sat down in the floor and said, "I'm excited!" when he was about to open a late birthday present from Liam. He must have sensed it had something to do with tractors...


I walked out of my bedroom to find them this way. I snapped a few pictures then their giggles quickly turned into yells. Somebody pulled some curly hair....

I do believe I have the best shopping buddy!


Shopping wore her out. Looks comfortable, doesn't it?
 How do kids nap in a booster like this?! Any helpful tips appreciated!



Now, as I finish typing this, I am getting ready to leave work to go to the dentist. Which I am dreading more than you know. I'm getting a crown put on today which means they will do a lot of drilling! And he will determine if I need a root canal once he "gets in there"... Say a little prayer for me. My nerves are killing me!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...