Friday, April 25, 2014

Just a bunch of randomness!

I don't really have a lot to say on this blog post, I just mainly have a few random pictures I want to share. 


I took this picture a few weekends ago. She didn't have a nap on this day due to how busy our day was, so as Adam and I were cooking supper, she sat down and fell fast asleep. 

My two babies playing at my grandparents house. This was a few weeks ago as well. It was somewhat chilly that day so we had a little bonfire going on. Landon loves to throw sticks in the fire. But he quickly says, " I cannot touch the fire. It will burn me!"

This is how he stays entertained while at his sisters gymnastics class.

Adam and I went out to eat back before my birthday. I hardly ever take pictures of us anymore so I thought I would take one that night. :) Seems like when you have two cute kids, my camera automatically goes to their faces instead of ours!
And before you start to wonder, it was a total accident that we are color coordinating. I only like to do that for family pictures and Easter. Ha!

Playing with our best friends on a Saturday night! Love Spring time!

Just wanted to show you our new pigs. They are loving all the wheat they have to eat!

The kids had an Easter egg hunt at Memaw and PaPaw's house.



The kids also got a kite as part of their Easter goodies from Jerry and Nancy. This is their first ever kite experience and it was a hit! We spent ALL last weekend flying their kites.


Landon just loved to run after her. He could not stop laughing.

Landon had a Spiderman kite. He kept telling me, "I have Spiderman! Don't touch him. He has fingernails. Roarrrrr!!!" ha ha. He really has no clue who Spiderman is. 

And just because :)

Landon is doing pretty well with using the potty. He goes a couple of times a day and gets some type of candy afterwards as a reward. We have been telling him he needs to be like Levi and be a big boy and pee in the potty. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. ha. He is really into insects as of lately. Spiders, snakes, ladybugs, etc. He always tell us not to touch snakes or spiders because they will bite you. (He is obviously just repeating what we tell him all the time) I caught him the other day trying so hard to catch a huge lizard that was on our deck. That thing was long and pretty thick. They gross me out. I snatched him up because I could just invision that thing biting his finger and hanging on with all of its might. Then I wouldn't be able to help Landon by pulling the lizard off of him because I just cannot for the life of me touch them. Poor guy. If he ever does get bit, he just better hope I'm not around because I won't be much help. 
I am positive my candy loving( notice his red mouth?), tractor playing, dirt digging, bug catching little boy will be the one to give me my first gray hair. He marches to the beat of his own drum. Loves the word "no". Is not too big on sharing his toys with his sister. He is the definition of a true 2 and a half year old. ;) But in the same breath, he is such a loving and sweet boy who wants to do everything his big sister is doing. They may bicker and argue throughout the day, but at bedtime every night, he always runs into her room (and most of the time crawls in bed with her) and kisses her and tells her he loves her. Watching that always puts a smile on my face. He has the softest skin, cutest little button nose, and the sweetest laugh you will ever hear. 

After dinner the other night, (we had breakfast! That is one meal Adam and I know both kids will eat everything off their plate and be relatively quiet while doing so.) Landon was finished so we got him down and he went straight to Adalyn and said, " I want to hold you sissy!" So, she picked him up and held him while she finished her biscuit. 
Moments like that don't happen a whole lot (ha!) so I had to find my phone and take their picture!

Last Saturday morning we took the kids to Lowe's. We are trying to find the perfect size and color flower pot so we can load it will all kinds of different flowers and greenery. I looked over and saw Adalyn with the flower pot over her head. Landon grabbed one and did the same thing as well. It was hilarious. Instead of telling them to put them down, I grabbed my phone and took their picture. Thankfully no one was really around us because I'm sure they would have thought we can't control our kids. lol We totally can, we just chose not to at the time! ;)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...