Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last day at First Steps Preschool

Today was Adalyn's last day at First Steps! Before we left for school this morning, I took her outside to take official "last day of school" pictures.
 And I am loving these comparison pictures from her first day of school to her last day of school!
I am so glad I did this! I really hope I will remember to do this every year she and Landon go to school. What an awesome flip book that would make!

Here she is at 3 1/2 years old on her very first day of preschool.

And here she is today, at 4 1/2 years old on her last day of school.

What a difference a few months will make!





My mom was able to take a few hours off from work to come to the program/Pre-K Graduation and Nancy and Landon were there as well. He did so so good. He looked at his book, watched in awe at everything that was happening on the stage, and for the most part sat quietly! 




Adalyn's class
They sang two songs that they had practiced for months :)
They did a great job!

Next, we watched as the PreK class graduated. It's so neat to think that Adalyn will be up on that stage this time next year with her cap and gown on graduating with her little classmates!

After the program, we went downstairs to the gym for pizza and cupcakes. All Adalyn could talk about was eating a cupcake. Do you think she ate it? Nope. Not a bite. (she's like me. Not too big on "cake". Sometimes she eats it, sometimes she doesn't so I wasn't surprised) Landon chowed down on his pizza like I figured he would.



This was such a sweet surprise for me :) I love my flower pot!

Lynn has kept Adalyn since she was 3 months old. She has been apart of our family for 4 1/2 years and we are so so so thankful for her.

 
I am so proud of this little girl!


One more year and this girl is off to Kindergarten!
Weeeeee! We are excited in this house!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...