Wednesday, May 7, 2014

This is going to be another random blog post. I have a lot of pictures from my phone that I want to dump on here. So here it goes!

Someone please tell me how adorable this girl is?!
And her outfit? Precious. Y'all know I love smocks so I definitely couldn't resist getting this farm themed outfit for her. And those pants?! Totally cute. But Adalyn did not like them. AT ALL. Before we left for church she was on the verge of throwing the biggest fit all because of the ruffle at the bottom of her pants. This picture was taken after Church and she had forgotten all about her pants. 
That's a girl for you. 
She has shown a little attitude about some of her outfits recently. I am not ready for that to happen yet! I long for the days where she wouldn't say a word about whatever I put on her. 
I went ahead and told her she would be wearing this outfit all summer long so to get ready.
;)

Love these kids!

Since Levi is in this picture it made me think to update everyone on Landon's potty training adventures. When we were at Dustin and Christina's a few weekends ago, Levi and Landon peed in the yard together right before we left. At home he sits on his elmo potty but obviously outside we are teaching him to stand and pee like a "big boy". Yesterday afternoon my dad and Adam were ripping out our counter tops (EXCITING! I will update everyone as soon as my kitchen is put back together:) so I had the kids outside for a few hours playing with them and keeping them entertained. We were playing in the front yard under one of our willow trees and I noticed his diaper had been dry for the longest time so I told him he needed to pee in the grass. I took off his diaper and he did it! We always make such a huge deal every single time he uses the potty so Adalyn and I started jumping up and down for him. Adalyn then said she needed to pee too and before I could say anything, she had already popped  a squat right there in the front yard. Oh me. Landon ended up using the potty twice last night and peeing in the yard once so he had a pretty good afternoon yesterday. He is still no where near being potty trained. We are taking it day by day and we aren't really rushing it just yet. I'm thinking the closer to 3 he gets, the closer we will be to having him trained. We use Levi as motivation for Landon. We say, "Let's pee in the potty like Levi does!" and "Let's wear big boy underwear like Levi!" haha Whatever works!!!! Landon is also quick to remind us that he gets a treat after each time as well. 
Again, whatever works!

It was Farm Day at preschool on this particular day.
Another fit thrown by Adalyn because of the overalls. I tried them on her the night before and she was not interested in wearing them to school. I told her she didn't have a choice and thankfully the next morning she was much more accepting of them. 

How cute are these two kiddos in their new spring pajamas?

Landon loves to sit in his Mickey chair while we play outside. He had a Progressive Farmer magazine in his hands so he was good to go!

Landon calls Hunter "baby Hunter". Anytime we go somewhere and he sees a baby, he tells us it's "baby Hunter".
 I guess he feels like every baby should be named Hunter. :)

I have been around guns my entire life. My brother hunted growing up and my dad basically collects guns. Every time I turn around it seems like he has bought yet another gun. Every time we are all together at my grandparents house, all the guys shoot guns all afternoon. I have always watched them do it, just never jumped in line to have my turn. I have shot a gun maybe 2 or 3 times in my life so obviously not much. On this day, Christopher showed me what to do and I discovered I am much more comfortable shooting it left handed. 

We were kid free this past Saturday from about 12:00 noon until Sunday morning at church. Adam and I made our way to Murfreesboro. We had a long list of things we needed to get and I'm happy to say we accomplished everything we needed to! We were all over Murfreesboro and arrived home around 6:45 or so. We always buy our flowers at Martin's every Spring. I am very thankful that Adam really cares a lot about what our yard looks like and he is very particular about what flowers we get. His knowledge about all things outdoors amazes me. Just one of the many many reasons why I love him!
We have been on the look out for a huge flower pot for the front yard. We have looked at Wal-Mart, Home Depot and Lowe's and decided to try Old Time Pottery. I have no idea why I have never stepped foot in that store but we were in awe the entire time we were there! We found the right size flower pot we wanted and then continued to look around. I can't wait to go back to shop some more! As soon as we got home that night, we changed our clothes and starting planting everything.

We got Adalyn's Spring preschool pictures back yesterday. It's crazy to think that this time next year her Spring picture from preschool will be of her wearing her cap and gown for graduation! 
I came across this picture of me from my Grandparents house. On the back it says I am 4 years old. The quality of both pictures are not good at all since I snapped it from my phone and e-mailed it to me, but I think you will see the resemblance anyway!




Happy Wednesday!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...