Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring Break!

Last weekend started our Spring Break! That Saturday (3/21) Adam headed to the farm and I took Adalyn to gymnastics at 10:00. Landon of course came along to as he goes to just about every one of her practices. We never go on Saturdays but we were needing to make up a class since softball has started and her practices are on the same day and time as her Monday gymnastics class. Landon played with his super heroes the entire time, ran out on the mat a few times, and looked at some of his books. After class, I dropped the kiddos off with my mom. They were so excited to be spending the night and I might say I was just as excited as they were
(moms, you feel me?!)
Adam and I had an afternoon planned of shopping and eating to celebrate my upcoming birthday. Spending a whole day with Adam without any interruptions was glorious! We went in and out of stores and finished our night at Demos'. It was such a fun way to start Spring Break and celebrate my birthday!

Thankfully the weather during our break was down right amazing. We played outside, had a picnic, went on walks, visited the farm, took care of our baby chicks, took good naps, went to the dentist and we let the kids stay up way later than usual since we didn't have any set plans for the week. We all received our first sunburns for the season, Adam mowed our grass, we celebrated my 28th birthday and Adalyn started her first year in softball. 

Just a few snap shots from our week!


Superheroes must come to the farm, too! 



Around 5:45 one morning Landon made a trip to the post office with Adam to pick up our baby chicks! 


Adam and I woke her up one morning and walked in to see this.
She must have fallen asleep with this plastic ring on her finger and throughout the night she managed to balance it perfectly on her face. 
We laughed so hard!

LOOK what she is doing!! This was her very first ball practice. Excited was an understatement. I will blog about this soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...