Friday, August 10, 2012

Adalyn and her Overalls!

Adam and I went to the consignment sale Monday after work to shop for the kids and boy oh boy did we load up with clothes! (and shoes!) I love it when consignment sales come around. As we were searching through Adalyn's size, Adam came across a pair of overalls from OshKosh. They were adorable and we knew she would love them. Once we got home, Adam started cooking and I started going through the gigantic mound of clothes. Adalyn was so excited and was such a "girl" when it came to her clothes. "Ohhhhh! I want to try it on! Daddy, look at my new shirt!" Just imagine loud girly squealing and her hand going over her mouth in amazement every time I held up a new shirt, jacket, or pants. It really was the cutest thing. I then come across her overalls. Oh me, you would have thought it was Christmas morning at our house. She immediately starts tearing out of her clothes she had on and I couldn't get the overalls on her fast enough. As soon as I buckled the straps, the very first thing that came out of her mouth was " I'm a farmer like daddy!" Adam wears his overalls quite a bit so it just made her day that she could dress like him too. She pranced around the house, walked in our bedroom to my mirror and started posing. She was twirling, talking, and laughing at herself. In addition to, "I'm a farmer like daddy", she also stated that she was "a farmer in the dell" and that she wanted to go to the "farming place". Adams asked her where that was and she replied back with "John Deere". I snapped some picture of her gushing over her overalls. It was easy to get her to smile for the camera since she was smiling ear to ear the entire time she had them on and was posing non stop. It was precious to see her so excited over her new overalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...