Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Watermelon

My granddaddy gave me a watermelon the other day and yesterday evening we went on our back patio and Adam cut it open. I love watermelon and was hoping Landon would, too. No surprise here but he did! He didn't want me to feed it to him, he wanted to hold it himself. Already becoming so independent. Anyway, he loved the bites he took. He is standing so well and takes a step or two a day. I'm so ready for him to take off! Adalyn was walking by 9 1/2 months so it's taken some getting use to having to wait for him to do it on his own. Here he is with his watermelon in his hand
And this is definitely no surprise... Adalyn didn't care too much for the watermelon. I figured she wouldn't. I was just hoping that her trying it yet one more time might make a difference. Or seeing the fact that Landon was eating it. But nope. She opted for a Popsicle instead
Here were are playing in the "castle" as Adalyn calls her swing set.
Notice the lovely mosquito that landed on my face? Thanks for ruining the picture! I am now scratching my face all day because of that stupid thing. That night before bed, Landon went all over the house with his walker. He would bump into something, back up, then keep going. He's becoming a pro! Now if only he would do that without the extra help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...