Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Friday night football

Last Friday was Adam's turn to take up tickets at the football game so he and Adalyn headed out the door to be there at 5:15. Landon and I went right after I fed him and got us both ready. When we got there, I learned that Adalyn was having a blast. Talking to everyone and being her fun self! I'm telling you, she has the best personality! I let Landon out of his stroller to roam around.
Notice the nice, big, bruise on his forehead? Right before we left the house, he was walking into my bathroom, tripped, and hit his head on the edge of the door frame. Poor baby! Adalyn ate some popcorn
And she shared with her brother, too.
(Dangerous, I know!) We got tired hanging around the gate so I took the kids on a walk and we watched the band, cheerleaders, dancers, and even met the mascot.
Adalyn wasn't so sure about the mascot. I was holding her so she could give him a high five. I don't think she blinked. She was so in awe and asked me why he looked like that. She wouldn't give him a high five at first, but saw I did, so she changed her mind. She did it really fast then told me it tickled. ha. I checked the time and it was about 7:45 so I decided to go on home to get Landon ready for bed. He was getting tired so we left Adalyn and Adam there to watch a little of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...