Saturday, September 8, 2012

Swing Set

I have been meaning to blog about this since we got this swing set the 1st week of June! I am in love with it. So is Adalyn. Landon will be too one day I'm sure. When I stayed at home, I would take the kids on a long walk everyday. There is a really nice house in our neighborhood and I just happened to notice a nice swing set in their back yard. I knew their kids were in high school and I never saw anyone playing on it so I began to wonder if he would be interested in selling it to us. We had searched on Craig's List and I'm picky so I wasn't really finding one that I liked. I told Adam about the swing set I saw and he went right up to the man's door and asked if he wanted to sell it. Thankfully, he said he did want to sell it because they were wanting to build a big gazebo there. He told us he bought it from a place in Brentwood for a ridiculous amount of money and gave it to us for a HUGE deal. The swing set is huge but I am so thankful we( I say we like I helped! lol I mean Adam and Jerry) only had to move it within our neighborhood. It would have been a booger moving something like that across town or even from another county. It took about 3 days to get it tore down, brought to our house, then assembled again. You might remember this picture from a previous blog post...
This was Adalyn's reaction when we got home from VBS one afternoon and saw it in the back yard. She had no idea! We have played on this thing every single day since we have had it. It is awesome and I love the added entertainment we have in our back yard!
Check out Landon! He is snoozin in his swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...