Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Adalyn!

I can't believe how much you have changed since the day you were born.




























Oh my sweet Adalyn. What a joy you are to our family. 
You are always smiling and laughing. 
You LOVE to color. You love for us to read to you. You change your clothes atleast 3 times per day. You always choose some type of dress or skirt to put on. You might be a girly-girl after all. You are really starting to get into all the Princesses on TV. Cinderella is your favorite at the moment. You love taking care of your baby dolls. You almost ALWAYS leave the house with at least two bags of STUFF for you to do in while in the car. You pack those bags full of whatever you can cram in there. It gets quite annoying actually. 99% of the time you always keep your bows in. Which I thank you by the way. You love to cuddle under a big blanket and watch TV. You can spell your name and you know your complete address. Your finger nails and toe nails must be painted at all times. You love to help us cook or work out in the yard. This summer you can basically swim by yourself which was amazing to watch. We rarely put floaties on you anymore. You are such a little fish and I could totally see you being on a swim team one day. You started taking Gymnastics in June and you absolutely love it! Every Monday at 4:30 I am watching you do cartwheels, hand stands, backhand springs, fliping on the bars and walking the balance beam. You are an excellent sleeper and take the best naps ever. You are crazy good at putting puzzles together! We just sit and watch your brain work and you always figure them out without any help. I love you more than I can express. I thank God for you and your brother every single day. Even though you both make me oh so tired, I couldn't imagine my life any other way. Your precious heart makes me smile. 
I can't wait to see the little girl and woman you will become. I know you will be amazing!

Happy 4th Birthday Adalyn May!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...