Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Party at school

Adalyn was able to go to school dressed up yesterday since it was Halloween! She was so excited to put her princess gown on. I was in charge of bringing chips and we also brought a Tootsie Pop with a Halloween tag on it for each of her friends in class. I left work and arrived at church around 11:45, just before the class did the parade of Trunk or Treat. Thankfully, it wasn't down pouring and just a slight drizzle was falling. It wasn't freezing either. It actually wasn't too bad outside. I was worried because I didn't put tights on Adalyn but they definitely weren't needed. Adalyn had such a fun time getting candy!

Her class lined up before they headed outside.

Collecting candy






Adalyn and Alex- I loved his costume!


Party time!
Adalyn licked the icing off her two cupcakes, ate chips, and drank her capri sun. There was a ton of food, she is just so picky!

She received a ton of candy and goody bags from her friends. I'd say her very first school party was a success!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...