Thursday, June 12, 2014

Adalyn's 1st sleepover

After Church on Sunday, I looked at my phone to see a text from Autumn asking if Adalyn could spend the night with them Sunday and Monday night. I knew Adalyn would be SO excited and I immediately said YES! Adalyn could barely contain herself when I told her the good news. We took the kids home and ate lunch then put them down for their naps. They came to pick her up around 5:00 or so then Adam, Landon and I went on to church. Erin and Autumn kept me updated with text messages, pictures, and face time. 

I think the first night they stayed up until 11:00 or so and she woke up at 7:00 the next morning ready to go swimming. lol They watched movies, played school, played the piano, built forts, played outside, and played dress up. Aside from spending the night with grandparents, this was her first official sleepover by herself, without Adam or I (or her brother) with her. 

Here are a few pictures from their time together!

She asked Autumn to straighten her hair! lol Looks like they teased it and sprayed a little hair spray, too. ;)
(The dress she is wearing my Grandmother made for Autumn and she even made me one (identical to this one)  as well when I was her age!

Shrek!

Uh oh, already throwing the peace signs!

Scootin' around!

I was SO happy to see her Tuesday afternoon. I asked her if she was ready to go back and without hesitation she said, "Yes! But only if bubba comes too." 
:)
Sweet girl.

Lynn watched Landon Monday and Tuesday and she said he seemed really lost without Adalyn there. 
He kept asking us, "Where did sissy go?" over and over again. 

Glad to have my babies back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...