Friday, May 29, 2015

Adalyn's 2nd tooth is out!

Last Wednesday, Adalyn lost her first tooth. We knew the second tooth would fall out any day it was so loose. Well, two days later on Friday night, it came out!
She and I were finishing cleaning up the kitchen and we were sitting at the bar while Adam was giving Landon a bath. She was playing with a bottle of fingernail polish I had just bought and some how she bumped her mouth with it. Her face immediately froze and she said "momma". I saw blood instantly so I knew it was time for it to go! I grabbed a paper towel and walked her into the bathroom where Adam was so he could pull it. One tiny yank later and it was out! 
Two teeth gone in the matter of two days!
Talk about one excited girl and one busy toothfairy.

2 teeth out!

You can see her permanent teeth are already working their way up

Excited to stick her tooth down that tooth pocket on her pillow. 

The tooth fairy visited once again and left her with some shimmery dollar bills. 
I think seeing the shimmer on her money made her more excited than loosing the tooth. She says it's the tooth fairies wing dust
:)

My girl just keeps growing up on me!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...