Friday, May 22, 2015

Adam is turned into a human sundae

Adam is such a good sport! He was willing to be turned into a "human sundae" if his school reached a certain goal. The goal was met, so he was turned into a slimey mess!
I wish I could have been there to witness the fun all the kids had with it, but I received lots of pictures and video from teacher friends so I felt like I was there. :)

He had old farm clothes layed out for him to grab when he left that morning but he realized he left them at home when he went to change. He was able to snag down some old pants that were WAY too short on him and an old shirt.
I cracked up when my phone was flooded with pictures of him. Hilarious!




 

He said as soon as they dumped the melted ice cream on his head it went straight in his ear. yuck!
After he was hosed down, he went home to take a shower before going back to school.
Such a fun thing for the kids to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...