Monday, May 11, 2015

Field trip to the Discovery Center

This past Tuesday Adalyn's pre-k class and the 3 year old class went on a field trip to the Discovery Center. I was excited to go with her and we all had a ball! The weather was perfect- hot and sunny! The last time we visited the Discovery Center was when Adalyn was 21 months old and I was 39 weeks pregnant with Landon. You can read about it here! 

We arrived at 9:00 and went into a room and was able listen to a lady talk to us about a few animals and then we were able to pet them! We pet a snake, turtle, bunny and a ferret. All the kids loved it and myself AND Adalyn even pet the snake.  That says a lot coming from me. lol After that, we were able to roam the place! I had such a fun time talking to the other moms and watching all the kids go from one activity to another. We ate a picnic lunch outside and then headed back home. I dropped Adalyn off with Lynn and I went back to work. It was such a fun morning!







This was the end result from her field trip.
Dirty knees and a sleepy girl!

Read about her field trip last year to Bounce U here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...