Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Sunday morning I woke up to cards and lots of hugs and kisses from my 3 favorite people! Adam asked what I wanted him to cook for breakfast but I just stuck with my peanut butter toast that I eat every morning. :) I'm not a huge breakfast fan and just have to be in the mood for it!
We got ready for Church and packed up the car for the rest of our day. 

We went to my mom and dad's after Church and snapped some pictures, ordered Mexican, and enjoyed our afternoon! Our lunch was delicious, we all took a much needed nap, and then we played outside! It was such a relaxing afternoon. We helped my dad fold up the cover from the pool and the kids are so ready to swim! We can't wait for the pool to be ready!











We left around 4:45 and headed home to grill steaks for Jerry and Nancy! We ate a delicious supper and we went in and out playing with the kids. The weather was just perfect. I have pictures, but they are on Adam's phone. Boo! I will upload those once I get them. 

I am so thankful for my mom and Nancy! 

Being a mom is the hardest and most amazing job we will ever have! I know at times I feel defeated and exhausted, but being a momma is the best job the Lord could have blessed me with. And for that, I am so so thankful. It is tough, daily work but I try to remember to treasure these fun ages and live one day at a time. 

Happy Mother's Day!

Read about 
Mother's Day 2010 here
Mother's Day 2011 here
Mother's Day 2012 here
Mother's Day 2013 here
Mother's Day 2014 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...