Monday, August 22, 2011

36 weeks

I am 36 weeks today with Landon. Doctor appointment went great dispite having to wait forever! He is head down and oh sooo low, he is huge (or I feel like he is), and I'm determined he cannot possibly have anymore room to stay inside of me for too much longer. But, i was wrong with Adalyn so Im sure he will come at 40 weeks just like she did! Being hugely pregnant in the summer is for the birds. At this moment, I think I am done having kids. God has blessed Adam and I with an amazing daughter and also a son who I know will be just as amazing. 1 of each and I seriously feel complete! However, Adam wants another! He says since he has his boy, (he was the last Clark so having a boy was very important to carry on the Clark name!) he wants another girl. I just laugh and say I don't think so! But who knows. I think I trump him in this case so I'm sure I will win. =) Aside from that, Landon's room is ALMOST complete. The recliner will be here Wednesday. Once that is placed, I think it will definitely hit me that in just a few short weeks, I will be holding and rocking my sweet, precious boy. I have to admit, going back on a newborn schedule is going to be hard to swallow! (when it comes to sleep). Adam and I are so strict with Adalyn's routines that that is all she knows. It is best for your child to know a routine (in my opinion anyway). It only makes things easier!! She has never slept in our bed except the 3 or 4 times she has been sick. She is asleep by 7:30 at the latest, we can even put her down awake which is nice. Now we are starting all over! But I can already tell I will be MUCH more laid back with Landon than I was with Adalyn. I definitely wont freak over the minor things. plus, sleep is over rated anyway, right? ;) It will be so different holding a tiny newborn again. Im so use to holding adalyn who is a giant for her age! We make her practice holding her baby dolls and we try to explain we have to be gentle, etc. Well, haha, poor thing doesnt get what we are trying to tell her. I have a feeling Landon will get tossed around a few times! lol. I just have to remember not to leave the 2 of them in a room alone for even a minute. Im sure I'll walk back and see her trying to pick him up by his legs or something. ha. Now that will give me a heart attack. Oh me, Im just rambling on. No pictures to post. Ill have Adam take a belly picture to see how much I have grown lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...