Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday

Today Adalyn and I spent our morning running errands, watching Elmo, and napping for 2 hours. Well, she did, not me. I slept for about an hour but then had to take a shower. We went to Destin's 1st birthday party today. There was a pool so Adam and Adalyn swam most of the time. When she wasnt swimming, she had her hands in a bag of cheetos and saying "Car-Car" anytime Carter got out of her sight. I do believe these two will grow up to be the best of friends! After the party, we headed to my parents for more swimming, a delicious dinner, and then Adam and I left. adalyn stayed with Granna and Granddaddy. She kept waving and telling us Bye. It's so much easier to leave when she doesnt care. haha. As we left, my mom was strolling her and she was holding Singer's leash and they were going for a walk. Now, Adam is outside hanging Adalyn's new swing on a tree in the back then we are going to go on a walk. I am determined to get myself dilated! I told him today, I am OVER this belly. I cant even wash dishes without having to bend over b/c my stomach bumps into everything. I have been having slight cramps on and off today. None of my clothes are fitting anymore. Not even my maternity shirts. they are a size small and my belly is not even a size small in maternity anymore. It's embarrassing to say, but I am most comfortable in Adam's t-shirts. As of now, they fit me best. haha. Oh me. Here are some pictures from the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...