Saturday, August 20, 2011

Adalyn's 1st trip to the beach!

Since I'm wayyy late in posting pictures from our vacation to Panama City Beach, I'll do it now! (just a few months late)
First time touching the sand-- I was a little unsure as to how Adalyn would like the beach. I had been hearing stories of other 1 year olds/toddlers who HATED the sand and the ocean! Well, this was not the case for Adalyn. She absolutely loved it. With all of her beach toys, she would "cook" in the sand. She loved the water and did not care at all when the waves knocked her down or she got a mouth full of water. That's my girl!

She napped about 2 hours on the beach every day. Talk about awesome! Sometimes later that afternoon she would nap in the room, too.




This was such a nice 1st beach vacation as a family for us. My parents and brother and Brandy were such a huge help to us! Adalyn adores her uncle and aunt, as well as granna and granddaddy! thanks for alllll the help you four!












It's pretty safe to say we had a great vacation at the beach! (even Landon!) Until next year!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...