Wednesday, August 31, 2011

37 Weeks!

Monday was my 37 week appointment. It went great! Gained 1 lb in a week and told my doctor about my fall. She estimated Landon to weigh 7.5 lbs right now! Oh my goodness! I mean, really?? That's like a "normal" newborn size! AND I still have 3 more weeks?! Whoa. Even though it was obviously just an estimate, I still think he will be as big as Adalyn was. (or close to it) My due date is Monday, September 19 but if he does not come before then, I have decided to be indcued Friday, September 16. Basically just to make it easier on everyone's schedule! Adam will miss that day of school, have the whole weekend with us, all of the following week and weekend, then go back for 1 week, then it's Fall break! So, as MUCH as I am ready for him to come, it would be so nice if he waited like his sister did to make his appearance. Or, Friday the 9th would be ok, too. =) He is so low I feel like I could walk him right out of me. Oh, question for anyone who may know. Is there such a thing called Pragnancy Arthritis? My fingers hurt so bad it's crazy. They really hurt in the middle of the night (since I wake up about 3 times to pee) and in the morning. As I do things during the day, they hurt, but not near as bad. Well, I woke up this morning and my fingers were locked. (if that makes sense?) It kind of scared me a little. I have had my rings off for about a week and a half now. =( I told my mom the other day that I hate being out in public without them on. I told her people probably think Im 18, not married, and about to pop. HAHA. Anyway, my fingers hurt so bad it's hard for me to even hold a gallon of milk. Im positive the pain will go away after I have him, but in the mean time, I just wish I knew what the problem was! This afternoon I vaccuumed my car while Adam washed the Tahoe. Can you imagine what it looked like to see me climbing in and out of my car with adam's shop vac? lol. well, off I go for my nightly walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...